News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by von Corax, October 09, 2023, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Corax

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the Dominion, and everywhere that Thanksgiving is celebrated this time of year. To everyone else, Happy Monday.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

rovingjack

to you as well,

I had a slight panic, thinking I'd somehow lost a month, lol.
When an explosion explodes hard enough, the dust wakes up and thinks about itself.

Synistor 303

Happy Monday to you as well! (Although it might have been happy Sunday or happy Tuesday depending on which space time continuum you are in...)

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: von Corax on October 09, 2023, 05:35:56 PMHappy Thanksgiving to everyone in the Dominion, and everywhere that Thanksgiving is celebrated this time of year. To everyone else, Happy Monday.

For the Dominion only I believe. Halloween is the next scheduled event, followed by the US version of Thanksgiving. However shops already moved to Christmas....

rovingjack

Quote from: J. Wilhelm on October 10, 2023, 03:40:41 PMFor the Dominion only I believe. Halloween is the next scheduled event, followed by the US version of Thanksgiving. However shops already moved to Christmas....

For years now my go to for this season is 'Gobble gobble gobble, merry halloween' gets it in one pass.
When an explosion explodes hard enough, the dust wakes up and thinks about itself.