News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

Happy halloween

Started by rovingjack, October 31, 2023, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rovingjack

I've been alarmed at how many weirdos there are out there asking me "what are you wearing?" over the phone. I tell you it's just not safe to trick or treat by phone.
When an explosion explodes hard enough, the dust wakes up and thinks about itself.

Sorontar

We had a good number of spooks, witches and superheroes visiting last night (and some lame non-costume attempts). There weren't as many as other pre-pandemic numbers but that means more lollies left for us.

Sorontar
Sorontar, Captain of 'The Aethereal Dancer'
Advisor to HM Engineers on matters aethereal, aeronautic and cosmographic
http://eyrie.sorontar.com

von Corax

Now that I have a house, next year I'll need to get candy for Halloween. I should probably get some for the trick-or-treaters as well.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

Synistor 303

We are way too isolated down our street to get Trick or Treaters - also it is spring and the birds are singing and the flowers are flowering, so not really spooky vibes happening...

LukeHogbin

I live in a country where Halloween isn't a thing; October 31st is Reformation day and a national holiday.

Only happened one year that some kids came trick-or-treating.
I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.

J. Wilhelm

This year I saw exactly zero trick-or-treaters, including the two weekends before Halloween. After the pandemic, the number went down significantly. The only Halloween I saw, was the merchandise sold at the place where I work.