News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Hello again

Started by selectedgrub, November 09, 2023, 10:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectedgrub

I still making the occasional unit

I hope everyone that is left is well and happy

von Corax

Welcome back! It looks cool, whatever it is! :D
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: selectedgrub on November 09, 2023, 10:47:45 AMI still making the occasional unit

I hope everyone that is left is well and happy

Wow! Hello Grub! Glad to see you back. You're still welding and grinding the metal, eh?

Hez

spunk

Hello, indeed there is not much going on in the steeampunk world >:( , is this a decoration item? or can a light be placed in it and used as a spotlight?

selectedgrub

Quote from: spunk on November 10, 2023, 09:17:29 AMHello, indeed there is not much going on in the steeampunk world >:( , is this a decoration item? or can a light be placed in it and used as a spotlight?

Yes it can be a spotlight too, but with the lens on it projects slides.

Quote from: J. Wilhelm on November 09, 2023, 11:27:17 PMWow! Hello Grub! Glad to see you back. You're still welding and grinding the metal, eh?

Yes trying to still hang in there.  :)

SeVeNeVeS

Good to see posting again my freind!

Welcome back.

novice

Quote from: spunk on November 10, 2023, 09:17:29 AMindeed there is not much going on in the steeampunk world

Understatement squared. I've been away for a long time. Could not recall my old account name but this forum used to buzz. Perhaps the dabblers & dilettantes left for greener pastures? 
make each day count