News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas 2023!

Started by J. Wilhelm, December 25, 2023, 07:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Wilhelm

******{{{{{{ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE }}}}}}}*******

I hope everyone in the Eastern Hemisphere of the globe had a good Christmas Day, and everyone on the Western Hemisphere is either having a good Christmas Day or waking up to a wonderful Christmas Day.

Cora Courcelle

Yes indeedy, Merry Christmas to one and all.
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

SeVeNeVeS

Sorontar

Seasonal greetings to all as the day ends in the antipodes. I hope you enjoyed the time with those close to you, be they of 2 legs, 4 legs, no legs or a set of mechanisms designed in a functional manner so as to allow them to perform ambulatory motion.

Sorontar
Sorontar, Captain of 'The Aethereal Dancer'
Advisor to HM Engineers on matters aethereal, aeronautic and cosmographic
http://eyrie.sorontar.com

von Corax

A very Merry and Brass-Bright Christmas to all from the City Paved With Gold, where there is currently a little snow on the ground.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: von Corax on December 25, 2023, 01:46:07 PMA very Merry and Brass-Bright Christmas to all from the City Paved With Gold, where there is currently a little snow on the ground.

So you either live in Ontario, the UK or somewhere hidden in the jungles of Colombia....

von Corax

Quote from: J. Wilhelm on December 25, 2023, 07:48:55 PM
Quote from: von Corax on December 25, 2023, 01:46:07 PMA very Merry and Brass-Bright Christmas to all from the City Paved With Gold, where there is currently a little snow on the ground.

So you either live in Ontario, the UK or somewhere hidden in the jungles of Colombia....

I'm visiting Northern Ontario. I actually live in the Deep South.  ;)
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading