News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Steampunk in Russia

Started by morozow, January 30, 2016, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frances

morozow

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?

morozow

Moonshine. Made to order. Price 6259$.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?

morozow

In 2018, the rental will be a new Russian fantasy "Abigail". Filming is now taking place in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Tallinn.

According to the plot, the boundaries of the city in which the main heroine of the film Abigail lives, was closed because of an epidemic of unknown disease. The father of a girl, one of the sick, was taken when she was six years old.

Abigail wants to find dad, despite the ban of the authorities. During the search, she finds herself with magical powers.

The Director of the film was Alexander Boguslavsky, who previously worked on the series "to Survive" and the film "Beyond". He is also the co-writer.

The creators of the film developed the original style of the fairytale city, which combines steampunk and the atmosphere of the beginning of the XX century.

"We are filming a movie about a certain city of the 30s in European style, so most of it will be filmed in Tallinn, and Peter, its interiors and some exteriors are very well echoed with this city," said director Alexander Boguslavsky.

morozow

Enthusiast from Bishkek (the capital of the small mountainous country Kyrgyzstan) have created an electric steampunk-tricycle. Wine barrel, Anaconda skin, a bucket for champagne is not all the objects used by the designer to create an exclusive bike.

The average speed of the Bishkek steampunk-tricycle just 20 km\h, but its main feature is not in engine power, and in unique design.

Stored unusual vehicle in a no less unusual garage.

morozow

SeVeNeVeS

morozow

morozow

Party in the style of steampunk

Attention! Latest news! In the era of the irrepressible movement of progress and unique technology, we demand the freedom of the working class and equality in the entertainment everyday! When the world around us through the ships and trains, and in the sky the airships rise - feel the dawn of a new era in the company of cheerful companions and eccentric bourgeois. The world does not stand still, so won't we! After all, there is the inevitable evening of revelry and fun!

Ladies, gentlemen and any this evening waiting for:

Predavanje noble revelry together with the pre-revolutionary Adviser!
A stylized photo zone and a true master of the flares
The surroundings and atmosphere of our beloved world!
Global competition steampunk costumes! Alter-historical, diesel, Western, fantasy, or boiler - we are not important classification! Most importantly - participate!
Hot revolutionary alternative dance floor together with our DJs & MC (Alternative, Rock and Mash-up dance)
Gentlemen and ladies in authentic costumes.
Real Steampunk factory-the opportunity to purchase handmade jewelry at unique price.
Lots of contests and prizes from our partners.

http://zovem.ru/event/steampunk-party-dorevolyutsionnyiy-sov%D1%A3tchiky-73787

morozow

https://vk.com/dva_workshop

Decided to make a singing arc, he's Ionian. You can connect any audio source, including an electric guitar=)
The rear wall of the mesh inside the case is cooler, accordingly, the necessary air flow.
Arc and how it sounds — user configurable. The setting is quite thin. Can adjusting the frequency, duty cycle, and input level to achieve maximum volume, sound clarity, lowest power and heat.
These adjustments are necessary because the arc is somewhat sensitive to the environment, and expose once and for all rather difficult. Besides communicating with this device is fun=) Unless you stick your hands directly into the arc=)
The bottom photo shows the needle (black) is it necessary to give the arc to go up, if she does not want to do. But again you can adjust Ionafan so that it will work in the mode of Jacob's ladder.

Ионофон

morozow

Seekers Of Knowledge (Chelyabinsk)

"It was a risky idea to use Steampunk style for a children's science show, but we took a chance and even went further, creating a "legend" worthy of a book.

The secret order of the "Seekers of Knowledge" was founded, Leonardo Da Vinci, with the aim to protect and multiply the discoveries made by him and his followers. For the existence of the order, it was time to join in the least and other famous scientists such as Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Nikola Tesla, etc. And the famous pirate Francis Drake became the first protector of knowledge...

It's been 2 years and our project was recognized and pechataem in the city. Now we act not only for children's birthdays, but also for adult parties, weddings and city festivals and show performances in the educational institutions. He is now preparing the project for city administration to build an entertainment complex dedicated to steampunk and science.
Wish us luck!)"

Hez

What a wonderful idea for  a show.  I do indeed wish you luck.

morozow

Children's library in the town of Kronstadt

morozow

9th May. Victory Day.

This made real people.

morozow

SeVeNeVeS

More Edwardian (1901 to 1910)  Peaky Blinders,

but cool none the less and I like it!!

morozow

This survey of members of the club "Irish cane — Saint-Petersburg", the Russian branch of the international Association of Irish Stick Fighters Worldwide

And with the era I do not argue :). Although the leftmost person on "my" photo. It could be a mod of our 60's.

SeVeNeVeS

Quote from: morozow on May 15, 2017, 04:18:59 PM
This survey of members of the club "Irish cane — Saint-Petersburg", the Russian branch of the international Association of Irish Stick Fighters Worldwide

And with the era I do not argue :).
In that case, I would not argue with any of them  ;D

morozow

The play "Sherlock Holmes" in the theater "Baltiysky Dom."

Sherlock Holmes in the "Baltic House"! He sings and plays on all possible and impossible instruments, reveals crimes. Pursues Moriarty. She's joking with Watson. And suddenly - falls in love ...

The atmosphere of steampunk - balloons, dirigibles, fantastic cars - reigns on the stage. And above all this - the intellectual Vladas Bagdonas in the role of Sherlock. The legendary Tatiana Piletskaya is in the role of Mrs. Hudson. Compositions of the popularly loved maestro Raymond Pauls - in the role of Music. Igor Konyaev - in the role of Director. Love and applause are yours!

http://baltic-house.ru/theatre/repertoire/5611/

Reviews about the performance are ambiguous. But the scenery and surroundings are impressive.

Декорация Шерлок Холмс Балтийский Дом

morozow

There's music band "Mushrooms". To her song: "ice Melts". The song and the clip is very popular. Not sure in a good way. But of parodies and covers of it made a lot.
Here's the original clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9AHJkHqkpw

And it is this spawned from a group of "Pre-revolutionary Adviser"

ГРИБЫ - Таетъ Лёдъ (1900 г. Санктъ-Петербургъ edition)

morozow

morozow

morozow

In brotherly Belarus.

The exhibition of dolls of Sergey Drozdov "the Male gaze"

Sergei Drozdov was born in Leningrad and graduated from Leningrad mining Institute. In 2001 he moved to Belarus and worked in the construction industry, is engaged in design, forging.

Three years ago, Sergei became interested in steampunk (steampunk, or parapunk – the direction of science fiction, simulating a civilization to master the mechanics and technology of steam engines). This enthusiasm brought him into the world of dolls. Serhiy creates the whole composition dolls, mechanical miniatures, historical sketches.

The exhibition presents 39 dolls of different subjects. To create many of the dolls the author was inspired by the images of Hollywood movies, for example, "Jumanji", "Warcraft", "Pirates of the Caribbean".

Sergey – the person many-sided. Among his works there are also model cars on the radio and accessories that will please the most demanding fashionistas. And recently, the master accompanies all their works short stories: "Notes on my friends."

http://zovem.ru/event/vyistavka-avtorskoy-kuklyi-sergeya-drozdova-mujskoy-vzglyad-75051

morozow

The ball at the Station  Worlds

3 June 2017 (Saturday) the School of Ancient Dance "Mindon of Envina" invites you to the summer Ball at the Station!

We expect guests to dress in steampunk style, do not violate the rules of decorum.

Mechanical satellites and handmade octopus larger than three feet in height are allowed if you have a separate ticket.

http://zovem.ru/event/bal-na-vokzale-mirov-75222

morozow

The Works Of Igor Verniy.