News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

>The Smoking Room< The Second Storey

Started by Herr Döktor, July 26, 2011, 01:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herr Döktor

Well, here we are, hot and cold running maids and big footed footmen, welcome to the new improved Smoking Room!

M. H. Pennypecker

Ok page 100 came after 2475 posts so all I have to do is wait and keep track.

{ I will be at the top of page 100 of this club! Oh yes, as God is my witness I will be the top of page 100! }

"While I am waiting Bartender whisky, make it a double!"

{two down 2473 to go...}

"Give me some bar nuts too please."

Professor Oilcan

Why my Dear Herr Doktor here is the key for you. May this hallowed place be forever grateful to your good self!
Professor G O Pivot Oilcan
Teacher of mad Steam related mayhem, mentor to a few mad scientists and owner of the Imperial Steam Powered Airship and Transportation Company.

dweorg

Hm...  A pipe of black Cavendish or a Macanudo Robust to start the ambience

Professor Oilcan

I must say the Whisky in here is far better than downstairs! Pass me one of those Cuban Cigars my dear chap
Teacher of mad Steam related mayhem, mentor to a few mad scientists and owner of the Imperial Steam Powered Airship and Transportation Company.

Rockula

And about time too. Now we can have a balcony veranda.
The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...

Professor Oilcan

Quote from: Rockula on July 26, 2011, 02:28:51 PM

Indeed, just to the right! you will find the dancing girls there waiting for you

James Harrison

I see we've levelled up, in gaming parlance.  Superb.  Now, I think I'll open my tab up here with a glass of Pimm's #1 cup.  Never quite got around to settling my tab at the old clubhouse before we closed it down, so I'll just clear the bill here.
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

The Squire

Oh, my aching head and stomach! Please may I have a bicarbonate of soda and something with acetyl salicylic acid in it.

And perhaps a small snifter of Courvoisier to wash it down. . . .
"You don't mind breaking the law?"
        "Not in the least."
"Nor running a chance of arrest?"
        "Not in a good cause."
"Oh, the cause is excellent!"
         "Then I am your man."

Jupiter Harsh

*Plummets on to the balcony from untold hights, stands up, extracts a rather battered hip flask and mutters something aboutit breaking his fall, turns to the barman:*
"Hallu. Guinnes?"

"gooood"

*Streaches out on the balustrade and accidentaly squashes a cat*

Veni, vidi, castratavi illegittimos
"But we don't really live in the past; we live in the present as it should have been if the entire 20th century hadn't gone so horribly wrong!"

Xenos

Quote from: Professor Oilcan on July 26, 2011, 02:29:48 PM

Indeed, just to the right! you will find the dancing girls there waiting for you

Where?  Who?  What do they look like?  Er... I mean...  Shocking, simply shocking!
Don't let these shakes go on, it's time we had a break from it. Send me to the rear! Where the Tides of Madness swell, and men sliding into Hell...

Oh please don't let these shakes go on...

The Corsair

Am I the only one thinking a beer tasting bar is necessary? How can we truly appreciate our hops without a proper place to enjoy them?
Still here, just quieter

https://apothecary.press/

TVC15

Allo, gents! Is the hookah upstairs or down. I forget rather easily and the absinthe is making my mind wander to the that feisty red haired dancer over there. I say, is that Nicola over there? *side steps into the nearest wall*
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Ella, Aerial Musketeer

o fantastic yet another place in not allowed to go.........
lets see what i can do to make this a bit more lively

*puts tacks on seats* *waters down some of the absinthe*

*hides to see the madness and mayhem that will shortly ensure*

BB BlackDog

Greeting's Gentlemen.
Fine new extension to facilities, Now wheres the Malt Collection
Links to my Band "BB BlackDog"'s website's WWW.steampunkrecords.COM/BBBLACKDOGUK
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/BBBLACKDOG            
WWW.BBBLACKDOG.EU

Professor Oilcan

Quote from: Xenos on July 27, 2011, 01:50:30 AM
Quote from: Professor Oilcan on July 26, 2011, 02:29:48 PM

Where?  Who?  What do they look like?  Er... I mean...  Shocking, simply shocking!

Just over there through the Blue door. Enjoy.

Quote from: BB BlackDog on July 27, 2011, 07:26:43 AM
Greeting's Gentlemen.
Fine new extension to facilities, Now wheres the Malt Collection

I've drunk half of it but more is on its way, in the meantime pull up one of the high backed chairs and join me with this rather nice bottle of 1869 malt.

The Corsair

Ow, lord, what the hell? I've got a damned tack in my arse!
Still here, just quieter

Professor Oilcan

Don't make a fuss Dear chap have a stiff drink and relax!

Wormster

Brushes errant tacks off a chair, "Did Somebody mention an 1869 Malt?? - Don't mind if I do!!" - "Oh by the way I have some fine meat pies here, anybody else care for one?, there is mustard!"
Tread softly and carry a GBFO stick!

Professor Oilcan

Quote from: Wormster on July 27, 2011, 11:04:08 PM
Brushes errant tacks off a chair, "Did Somebody mention an 1869 Malt?? - Don't mind if I do!!" - "Oh by the way I have some fine meat pies here, anybody else care for one?, there is mustard!"

My dear Sir what a welcome sight, and yes proper English mustard I hope not that foreign week kneed stuff! May I partake a pie?

Wormster

Why thank you, Of course its English Mustard old chap! - be my guest dive on in!

The Corsair

Hmm, stiff whiskey... *takes his drink and gets up* bloody pin in my arse...
Still here, just quieter

TVC15

Quote from: Ella, Aerial Musketeer on July 27, 2011, 06:37:12 AM

*puts tacks on seats* *waters down some of the absinthe*

I'm not paying any tax on this seat even if that is a wonderful louche. *hick*
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Ella, Aerial Musketeer

*attempts to steal pie*
*misses*
*pie roles under chair*
*knocks a lamp over*

Wormster

My good chap let me help you to a seat, here have THIS pie it has less dust on it than that one you left under the table, that's only good for Stainless Steel Rats by now!